Saturday, May 5, 2012

Graduation

Yesterday was graduation day! A month ago I wasn't even sure that I wanted to walk with everything that 
was going on. After my mom's funeral on Thursday it was nice to have something to look forward to on Friday. After the convocation ceremony we went to eat at Tucano's to celebrate the three graduations in my family and my aunt's birthday. We decided that we needed to have the waiters come and sing to my aunt. They made her stand up and shake a tambourine. My grandma said that the tambourine wasn't the only thing she was shaking. Hilarious. 

My view during the ceremony.



College of Humanities convocation ceremony May 4, 2012



Standing in line waiting for my name to be announced.



From left to right: Grandpa Black, Grandma Black, Jimmy, Me, and Dad



From left: Jimmy, Dad, Me, and James



                                                                The Three Graduates!!!!
Jimmy, Me, and Kait

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Marcie. What a week you have had, I know your mother is bursting with joy seeing the success of you all.

    ReplyDelete