Wednesday, May 9, 2012

She Put The Music In Me

I just found this video posted by Deseret Book on Facebook. When I watched it I felt like I was watching my own life and that this song was mine. Finding this was truly a tender mercy this morning. 

Calee Reed, the artist, lost her mother to cancer and wrote this song as a tribute to her. She is donating !00% of the proceeds from the downloads in May to the Huntsman Cancer Foundation.

I just downloaded my copy and I hope that you will too.


Let's support Calee and the Huntsman Cancer Foundation!!!!

You can download the song here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/the-waiting-place/id524108715

2 comments:

  1. Marcie this song is amazing and totally made me cry! Thank you for sharing! I hope you are doing good. I think about you all the time and miss you! You are definitely missed at Target as well.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome. I should be back at work soon.

    ReplyDelete