Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Birthday Wishes from 3.31.2012


For Mom's birthday party celebration my sister made these cute little cupcake pages for the kids to decorate. A lot of the grown-ups made one too. Here are some of the birthday messages written to Mom:

Thank you for your example. Love you.
- Linda Bone -

We love you! You are a shining star!
- Carolyn Smith -

I admire your strength and courage and just think you are a wonderful person with amazing spirit.
- Emily Johnson -

I just want you to know how much you mean to me. Thank you for always sharing your love and kindness with me. You are beyond special in my book. I love you.
- Heather Kellogg -

Just want you to know how much I love you and how much you mean to me. I couldn't ask for a better sister...Love you forever and always, no matter what.
- Cyndie -

Aunt Madge,
I may not have ever expressed how much you mean to me, but you have always been my favorite aunt. I love you so much and appreciate the example of integrity, strength, and unconditional love you have always shown by simply being you.I love you.
- Cassie -

Thank you for your great example to our family and ward...we love you.
- The McCoys -

I love you so much!! You are such an inspiration to me!
- Jess Gifford -

I will always remember when you were my singing leader in Primary, and your stories of George W. I will also remember your sweetness. Thanks for everything.
- Anna Nott -

You are my shining star. I love you! Thanks for being there for me. You have been a great friend.
- Becky -

007,
Happy Birthday to the coolest, grooviest, special agent I know! Love ya!
- Todd Chief -

You are wonderful! Love you. You are a great friend.
- Robb -

Dearest Madge,
I loved serving with you. I learned a lot from you and had such a good time. I love your quick smile and cute laugh. Mostly, I just love you.
- Sister Stevenson -

   

No comments:

Post a Comment