Saturday, September 22, 2012

Dayna


Today is my little sister's birthday. 

Happy Birthday Dayna!!!! 

Here we are on the day you came home from the hospital. I sat in the car while Dad went into the hospital to get you and Mom. Mom always told me that she remembered seeing only the top of my head with my eyes peeking out of the back window of the Plymouth Duster waiting for you all to come out. We got home, I wanted Kool-Aid and then we took these pictures (I thought that my Kool-Aid 'stache was so funny).
 I had little sister and my life would never be the same.

I wouldn't trade you for anything though. I will never forget our back-to-school fashion shows, our moments of brilliant choreography (and thinking about it just now, I realize that we danced everywhere we could), or our knock-down, drag-out fights. 

We have had quite the adventures you and I. I hope that we have many more.

I love you sister!!!

I hope you have an amazing birthday and that all of your dreams come true!!!

Marcie

No comments:

Post a Comment