Friday, September 28, 2012

Project Life: Or As I LIke To Call It, My Experiment With Digital Scrapbooking.

A few months ago I decided to try something new...

Digital Scrapbooking.

Here are some of my first creations:
Please ignore the typos. = )
I am learning that I need to edit everything at least three times before I print it, post it, or tweet it.













For my digital creations I use:
Photoshop Elements 10
 Templates and the digital Clementine kit from Becky Higgins' Project Life
Patriotic Picnic Collection by Lori Whitlock
Hello Summer Collection by Echo Park
All-Star Collection by Echo Park
and
Wanted Collection by Cosmo Cricket

You can learn more about Becky Higgins' Project Life products at beckyhiggins.com.
You can learn more about digital scrapbooking and find all of the digital scrapbooking products that I use at jessicasprague.com.

2 comments:

  1. Marcie, I love your digital scrapbook pages. I hope you'll keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I started my first pages for 2013 on Thursday. Hopefully I can keep up this year.

      Delete