Sunday, October 21, 2012

Football Love.

Every Saturday at our house the TV is turned to one channel, and that channel is college football. 

The morning usually starts with a little ESPN. But then come to think of it, every morning starts with a little ESPN in this house. When the games start James often goes between each channel in an effort to see all of the college football that he can. In his own words, he loves college football! Lucky for him, I like football too. 

There is one thing better than watching all of these games on TV, and that is being there in person.

 It doesn't matter who you cheer for, there is nothing better than spending a Saturday afternoon at a college football stadium. 

On September 8th we went to the BYU v. Weber State game at Lavell Edwards Stadium. 
I decided to take my camera along. It was a beautiful day for a game.


Photos from the game Instagrammed.


I Don't Instagram alot, but it is a fun app to play with. If you want to follow me on Instragram my username is VeonaD.









No comments:

Post a Comment