Saturday, October 13, 2012

Jimmy

Today is my little brother's birthday!

Happy Birthday Jimmy!!!


This is the earliest photo that I can find of you. I think it is when you came home from the hospital. 

I remember when you were born...

Grandma Black came to stay with us late one night. When I woke up the next morning to get ready for school she told me that Mom had the baby and that I had a new little brother. I couldn't wait to get out of school knowing that I would get to come to the hospital to meet you. I remember Dad lifting us up so that we could see you through the window in the nursery.

We were so excited to have a baby brother!!!

I know that as the big sisters Dayna and I have tortured you through the years. I hope that you know that I only tortured you because I love you. You are smart, independent, and strong. I am so proud of what you have accomplished and can't wait to see what you will do next. 

Love,
Your Big Sister

No comments:

Post a Comment