Friday, October 26, 2012

October Conference: Protect The Children

I wanted to share some of my favorite messages from October's LDS General Conference over the next few weeks. These are the talks that resonated with me. Talks that I have gone back to since they were broadcast in order to gain greater understanding and spiritual insight.

I grew up in an environment where children were important. As a kid I didn't realize that I was one lucky little girl. The adults in my life always made me feel important, respected, and loved.  They also made sure that I was safe and that my needs were met. I am grateful to my parents, grandparents, and other adults who made sure that I had a great childhood.

We have all seen too many stories on the evening news that focus on the horrible things that adults have done to children. That is why I loved this message from Elder Oaks which reminds us all that children are important.

Protect The Children
- Elder Dallin H. Oaks -





No comments:

Post a Comment