Sunday, October 7, 2012

To The Man I Love.

Dear James,

It feels like it was just yesterday that we were at the Salt Lake Temple, becoming husband & wife, sealed together for time and all eternity.

That was a good day.

In a few short years we have seen and done things that I didn't even dare to imagine for myself.

We explored the streets of Paris together and you were my tour guide through places so beautiful that I still dream about them (Rodin, Versailles, and the Van Gogh room at Musee D'orsay).

We went to Hawaii where we were so excited to be there that we nearly drove all the way around the island of Oahu on our first day there (I know the island isn't that big so it wasn't hard to do, but still we may have gone a little overboard).

Remember our view of the strip from our room at the Wynn in Las Vegas?

We have been to many concerts, shows, movies, and sporting events.
So many great moments and we are still standing at the beginning of our journey.
,
Over the past year we have gone through some hard times. Lost people that we loved.
 It has been during these times that I have been able to appreciate the man that you are even more.

You are everything that I ever wanted and everything that I never knew that I needed.

I can't wait to see what is next for us. I love you to the moon and back for ever and ever.


Happy Anniversary!!!!

2 comments: