Sunday, November 18, 2012

30 Days Of Thankful: Day 13


Today I am thankful for my job. 

There is never a dull moment at Target. There is always something to do and always something going on. We have fun and there are moments of hilariousness (not sure that is a real word, but oh well) that I would never get to experience anywhere else, like last month when a little boy came up to me and asked, 
"Is this jacket made of real leopard?" Oh the things kids say while shopping. After answering the little boy with, "No we don't use real leopard fur," I laughed so hard that I teared up.

I transferred to the store in American Fork a little over a year ago and I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to do that. When my mom got sick it was a blessing that I was so close to home when my family needed me. Most days I get to play with clothes, which I love. I get to work with a great group of people and it has been so fun to see all of the people that I know in the area when they come in to shop. 


No comments:

Post a Comment