Sunday, December 2, 2012

Kicking Off The Holiday Season



On Saturday I went with Dayna, Dad, and Trinity to put up this little tree at Mom's grave.
 We thought that it turned out pretty cute.  
It was a nice way to kick off the holiday season.

So far we have stuck with the long standing traditions this holiday season.  

The first phase of candy making has been completed, 
but I have to do one more batch of fudge this week because we have been eating it at my house.
 It so good that we can't resist a piece every now and then.

I have been listening to Christmas music in my car. 
One of these days I need to break out The Forgotten Carols.

I started watching Christmas movies. So far I have watched Elf and It's A Wonderful Life.
True holiday classics if you ask me.

The tree decorating started with the little tree.
In a few weeks we will put the big tree up at Dad's house and 
James and I will put up our skinny tree in the condo.

Now if it would just snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment