Sunday, January 13, 2013

Press FORWARD and Be Steadfast

When I chose the word FORWARD as my One Litte Word for 2013 I couldn't help but think of this:
Wherefore, ye must press forward with a asteadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of bhope, and a clove of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and dendure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eeternal life.

After looking this up, I then did a quick search for the term "press forward."

The first thing that I came to was this talk given by Elaine S. Dalton in 2003:

Press FORWARD and Be Steadfast

What does it mean to press FORWARD?
To move FORWARD with determination, regardless of adversity or distraction.

I also noted the following from Sister Dalton's talk:


Press FORWARD with a steadfast testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Steadfast choices of one individual affect generations. Your daily decisions will influence generations.
In order to press FORWARD you have to have a vision of where you are going.




No comments:

Post a Comment