Thursday, April 18, 2013

Project Life: Week 11

Here is Week 11.

 The second page of this layout is one of my favorite creations so far this year.I love the monochromatic greens with the tan backgrounds and accents of yellow here and there. I recolored a lot of the elements in Photoshop Elements to make layout scream green. I also love the 3X4 cards that I used from Lori Whitlock's collection on jessicasprague.com. I was also excited to find a graphic for Argo online that matched my color scheme. 



Materials used for these layouts:
Project Life digital templates 
Project Life digital Clementine edition
Green Basics by Lori Whitlock
and March Life Cards by Lori Whitlock
Argo graphic from newyorker.com

Digital Project Life products are available at ACdigitals.com
Lori Whitlock's digital products are available at JessicaSprague.com


No comments:

Post a Comment