Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day to all of the women who have mothered my over the years. There have been many of you. My own mother, mother-in-law, grandmas (many generations of them), aunts, primary teachers, Young Women's Leaders, Relief Society sisters, and work moms. 

Here are some of my favorite pictures of my favorite moms:

My mom (Madge), with baby Dayna on her lap with me next to them.


My husband (as a baby) and his mom (Dina).


My Grandma Black (my mom's mom) with Mom and Uncle Wayne.


My Grandma Joyce (Dad's mom) with her daughter Echo.



"Mothers are the moving instruments in the hands of Providence 
and are the machinery that give zest to the whole man, 
and guide the destinies and lives of men and nations upon the earth."
 - Brigham Young -

No comments:

Post a Comment