Friday, May 17, 2013

Project Life: Week 14

I finished week 14 tonight. 

I love page 2 of this layout. It summarizes the knowledge and inspiration gained from a weekend watching LDS General Conference. As members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints we gather twice a year to listen to the words of the prophet and apostles. I know that the words these men and women speak are true.  I feel so blessed to live in this technological age where we can listen to the words of the prophet and apostles from the comfort of our living room. 

Page 1


Page 2


If you follow Deseret Book on Instagram or Facebook they post these cool graphics that relate back to the talks that are given at General Conference. I simply snap screen shots of these on my iPhone and then later clip the screen shot to the masks in my 9 square template in Photoshop Elements. 


Materials I used:

Project LIfe background template by Jessica Sprague
White Photo Border by Jessica Sprague
Project Life digital templates
Project Life Honey Edition digital
Project Life Clementine Ediition digital
Metroscript and Georgia fonts

Digital Project Life products are available at ACdigitals.com
Lori Whitlock's digital products are available at JessicaSprague.com

No comments:

Post a Comment