Friday, January 3, 2014

One Little Word 2014



Last week while I was checking out the Silhouette store I found this quote:

"All things are possible if you BELIEVE."

This made me think about all of the things that I have lost faith in over the past two years. I feel like I have lost faith in myself and my abilities to do great and good things. I have lost my faith in the goodness and decency of people. Lastly, while I still very much believe in Heavenly Father our relationship is broken and I need to fix it. 

So after choosing this word on New Years Day Al Fox posted this scripture on her Instagram account and I knew it was meant for me:

Even if ye can no more than desire to BELIEVE, let this desire work in you.
-Alma 32:27-

Keeping this scripture in mind I begin 2014 with this:

 I desire to believe in myself and believe that I am capable of accomplishing great things.
I desire to believe in the goodness of others. I need to believe that there are good people out there in the world doing good things for others. 
and lastly,
I desire to believe that Heavenly Father hears and answers my prayers. I desire to believe that peace, happiness, and blessings come from living the gospel of Jesus Christ.

And so the journey begins. I BELIEVE that it is going to be a great year!

You can learn more about One Little Word here.

Happy New Year Everyone!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment