Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Throwback Thursday #TBT


For today's Throwback Thursday photograph I bring you

a vintage selfie from the 1950s. 

   Simply a teenage boy playing around with his camera.

Oh how I love this! It makes me laugh.

I love the humor, the goofy-ness, and the fun of it.


This is my Dad's Uncle Jimmy. I found this small selfie when I

 was going through a large box of family pictures at my

grandma's house.

He had a great sense of humor, a sense 

of adventure, and above all he valued his family and friends. 

All of this is evident in the photographs that he took. 

I never knew him. He died when my dad was just a little boy. 

I feel like I have grown to know him 

through the lens of his camera and the photographs that he left

behind. 



No comments:

Post a Comment