Tuesday, December 15, 2015

2016 Bash Your Stash Challenge: Organization Part 2

As Here are a few other things that I have done to organize my stash:


So in review I have this IKEA sleeping unit in my closet with the items that I am currently using in the top two cubes. 

Next two cubes you can see are unopened Project Life full kits and mini kits. The cube next to it is all of my Stsmpin' Up cardstock and matching patterned paper. I didn't use a cube here because I wanted to be able to quickly spot each color. 

I tend to use items by collections so the rest of my stash is organized by brand and collection. Here is a peek into my Making Memories cube:



As you can see each paper collection and embellishments that coordinate with them are all together. I do taller items in the back and smaller items in the front so that I can easily find what I am looking for.

Open (in other words, no longer has ordinal packaging) Project Life cards are kept in small shoe box size storage totes as seen here:


I use IRIS containers to store extra sheet protectors on the closet shelf above  my IKEA unit. I also have shelves on the other side of the closet that house my Cameo, Big Shot, and albums. 

Thanks for reading. I will be back in a few days to show you how I organize different projects that I have going on at the same time. 

Marcie

P.S. If you haven't yet come and join us in our 2016 Bash Your Stash Challenge Facebook group here:


No comments:

Post a Comment