Sunday, January 24, 2016

Challenge #7: One Hour to Spare

As I sit here One hcompleting Gina's challenge to use a kit I am thinking a lot about our group and all that we have accomplished in January. We have accomplished great things!

 I am thinking about all of your comments, your posts, and trends that I see. One trend that I see is people not scrapping at all. We are still organizing, waiting for pictures, or waiting for time. Will we ever be as organized as we want to be?  Probably not.
Will we always be waiting? We shouldn't.  We will never have the time unless we make the time.  

 This week's challenge is for those of you that haven't started scrapping yet. I want you to spend one hour this week creating something. I want you to find your joy in creating. Create something, anything, and share it here in the album for this challenge. 




Thanks again for following along. I can't wait to see what you all create. 

Marcie


No comments:

Post a Comment