Monday, February 8, 2016

Challenge #11: 5 Things I Love About You

As we progress with the overall challenge I find myself considering photographs a stash all their own. Another stash that needs to be bashed in my world. I have talked about it on the blog and mentioned it here in the commments at various times. The short version is that I have 2,300 photos on my phone and that only includes the past 3 years of photographs that I have taken on my phone.  I am thinking back to the times that I even bought paper and/or embellishments because they would look great with a picture that I have and then never  completed the layout. Tell me I am not the only one that has done this. With this in mind, some of my challenges are photo driven.

I also think that using lists as design elements and creative journaling tactics can be a great way to use up some product from your stash. You can use brads or enamel dots as bullet points, stamp the numbers on to the page, or use numbers made from various materials to create your list. The possibilities are endless. 

Combining my desire to get my photos into an album and my love of lists I bring you this weeks challenge:

Create a "5 Things I Love About You" layout that includes a "5 Things I ove About You" list and a picture or pictures of someone special to you. 

Check the Facebook group page on Thursday for Gina's Bash Your Stash Challenge! 

Thanks again,

Marcie

No comments:

Post a Comment